Mobile Lead DeveloperBarcelona Professional -
The senior mobile and cloud applications engineer will join an LFP R&D Innovation Team contributing on the architecture, design and implementation of mobile and cloud solutions as part of a core innovation project in very dynamic and agile team in order to accomplish a successful new product creation in a fashion timeframe, and also its future evolution.
The selected engineer will be involved in the project from the analysis of the product requirements to timely completion and implementation of the project different phases with a very high level of quality.
He/she will also partner with external development teams and other peers from multiple disciplines including firmware, electronics, mechanics, … for what a talented engineer with knowledge and interest on other disciplines is a plus.
Along with knowledge of different application and software, the engineer exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues. Must possess interpersonal and communication skills to co-ordinate with the different sections involved.
About the position
- Design, contribute and lead mobile and cloud solutions implementation.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain multiple technology areas.
- Participates in cross-functional teams.
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Agile, continuous integration and test-driven oriented development is desided.
- Project documentation.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years experience on the cloud and mobile space.
- Candidates should demonstrate previous experience in the development of solutions based on Cloud and Mobile deployments on production environments.
- Mobile native development is also valued (iOS, Android) and AppStore distribution process.
- AWS and distributed architectures.
- Cloud solutions.
- Knowledge on relational and no-sql databases including Data Modeling and ETL (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Scripting skills (i.e. Linux/windows Scripting …)
- SQL & no-SQL databases (MySQL, Mongodb, DynamoDB…)
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Project management and development life cycle skills.
- Presentation, collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quality orientation in order to implement solid end to end solutions.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Penon Esteva Oscar (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?