.Net and 3D Graphics DeveloperBarcelona Senior
We are looking for an experienced .Net and 3D graphics developer to join a software and engineering team to develop innovative software human machine interactions for the factory of the future.
The Software Engineer is responsible for extending the customer software platform by joining a team with the mission to develop a 3D Simulation software in the industrial automation field. You will work closely with other software engineers, test engineers, application engineers and you will be part of a global development team and take full responsibility for the product development.
About the position
- 4 or more years of experience of software development
- Work in collaboration with your team assisting in the design definition and management of requirements and components of larger software platform.
- Analyze, design, code, build, verify and test new features developed in our software platform, ensuring the highest quality in the deliverables.
- Communicate with project stakeholders on functional design decisions and project status.
- Apply best-in-class standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result in performance, quality, and responsiveness of the software.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional test, regression test, sanity test, …) and continuous integration.
- Acquire and implement knowledge on innovative relevant technology.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any relevant disciplines.
- 4 or more years of experience in overall software development with exposure to the full product development cycle – from requirements through post-release.
- Strong knowledge of software development, tools and processes and passion for the latest technology and customer value delivery.
- Strong knowledge in C# and .NET platform (or other technology platform or language).
- Experience using 3D Graphics Frameworks (e.g.: DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan) or other engines (Unity, Sharp-DX); and Computer Graphics technologies, in particular: rendering, data structures and physics.
- Able to master programming principles such as SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI.
- High attention to code quality and used to conduct code reviews and Unit Tests.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English.
Nice to have:
- People with character and positively minded who are confident of themselves and who can justify their confidence to us.
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Garrido Ovalles Ester
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?