.Net ArchitectCluj-Napoca Senior
This is a one-of-a-kind project and we can’t say this often.
Together with one of our Swiss clients who is specialized in Private Banking, we are building a new digital bank which will most definitely revolutionize this area of activity. We are developing the banking platform with the backend services, a web and a mobile application.
Since ERNI has full ownership of this project, your voice will be heard, you will be part of the entire software lifecycle, you will work with the newest technologies and you will deal with complex technical challenges.
Is this what you are looking for? Let’s talk.
About the position
• Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements
• Coordinate with various departments and analyze requirements of architectural team
• Design architecture for various components and validate tools
• Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for .NET applications
• Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions
• Coordinate the deliverables and project-specific activities (release activities, code review, code refactoring, continuous delivery)
• Offer mentoring and coaching support for other team members
• Get involved in growing the team by participating in internal processes (recruitment, evaluation, training)
• Maintain customer relationship and satisfaction
• Experience managing all phases of a project and software development lifecycles
• 7+ years of hands-on software development experience in the .NET Web environment
• Experience OOP, SOLID, design patterns, clean code, architectural patterns, automated testing
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience in Technical Leadership of software engineering teams
• Required technology stack: Visual Studio 2017/2019, .Net Core, NuGet, LINQ, Entity Framework, OOA/OOD, REST, WCF, MVC, Web API
• Experience with databases (MSSQL), continuous integration (Atlassian Tools), Unit Tests
• English on communicative level
• Nice to have: gRPC
• Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
• Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications
• Occasional business trips within Europe
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible working time
• 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25)
• Meal Tickets
• Referral bonus
• Financial support for gym subscriptions
About the recruiter
Marusteri Georgiana Cosmina (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?