.Net Developer for MedTech ProjectBarcelona Professional
At ERNI we are looking for a .Net Developer to join one of our customers from the MedTech sector.
You will be a part of a global market leader in innovative weighing scales for industrial applications, working in a technical environment that includes .NET/C++ on Windows using modern Visual Studio toolsets with the possibility of occasional trips to Germany and Switzerland to meet colleagues abroad.
About the position
- You will work in a multi-national, multi-site project team.
- You will collaborate closely with the Lead Architect, the development team’s Lead Developer, Requirements Engineers and Product Owners.
- You will produce clean and efficient codes based on specifications.
- You will troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- You will verify and deploy programs and systems.
- You will integrate software components and third-party programs.
- You will occasional travel to other EU countries.
- You have knowledge of object-oriented software development and architecture.
- You have familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- You have good knowledge of in C# as well as in PC-based application development (C++ is a plus).
- You have knowledge of .NET Frameworks (4.6 and 4.8), and .NET Standard 2.0, WPF, MSTest and EFCore.
- You have experience working with Visual Studio (2017 and 2022) and Resharper.
- You have experience working with Git, TFS 2018 and Microsoft tooling.
- You have a good level of English (at least B2).
- Paid and rewarded certifications in our Expertise Areas (DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development, etc…), from 200€ to 1.400€ depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Trainings (HVT) of your choice with a cost superior to 500€ will be paid up to an 80% by ERNI.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Far Home Office for you to extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish cities up to 5 weeks per year.
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Permanent contract.
- High quality projects in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry, Robotics, etc.
- Proximity and support by your Mentor, Godparent and a People Development that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and grow in your projects.
- Open communication all over the organization through different meetings and a monthly session with our Manager Director.
- Promotions and recognition for your efforts by your colleagues and superiors.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Private medical insurance with a 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Flexible compensation to dedicate to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten and add a family member to your insurance plan.
- Gym funding with special discounts in different fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus with our business opportunity referral program from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support free of charges for you and your family with services and benefits such as Personal Home Assistance, Drive license renewal, Veterinarian consultation, Legal consultation, Tele pharmacy, etc.
About the recruiter
González Finol Paola (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?