.Net DeveloperBarcelona/Sant Cugat Professional
At ERNI we are looking for a .Net to work with one of our most important customers, a worldwide leading company, in the field of in-vitro diagnostics.
Drivers project is about enabling the communication between in-vitro diagnostics devices and patient care software platforms and LIS (Laboratory Information System). Laboratory devices are sending data using standard protocols and the driver is responsible for translating that information to a protocol known by the LIS.
About the position
- Responsible for the End to End Driver development.
- Drivers developing, implementing in C++ and C# .net and XML transformations (XSLT). Visual Studio (Unit Testing) in c#.net.
- Manual testing using laboratory devices or simulators.
- Customer communication in order to ensure the driver is working as expected.
- Ensuring the driver software lifecycle in the customer.
- Reproduce and fix issues, providing a new driver release.
- 4 or more years of experience in C# or C++ programing.
- 1 or more years of experience in C# (.Net) Unit Testing.
- Knowledge about Agile.
- Product based engineer.
- Leadership skills and soft skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Advanced level of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in XML, XSLT technologies.
- Experience or knowledge of quality processes.
- Desired experience or knowledge of standard communications protocols: ASTM, HL7 & POCT1A.
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Garrido Ovalles Ester (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?