C#/.NET developers for building new branch office in SlovakiaBratislava Professional - Senior min. 2 000€ - depends on skills and experience
Are you ready to face a new challenge?
We are looking for enthusiastic C#/.NET developers who will become a part of brand-new team. You will help us to establish new office in Slovakia for our German customer and will be there to witness the whole setup process.
We are currently building 2 teams of developers (one team focused on C#/.NET r and other focused on Java/Angular) and first colleagues are coming on board in August.
Our customer is certified of experts for all apps and services of the Microsoft world.
About the position
What will you do:
- write well designed, testable, clean code
- doing effective and precise code reviews
- ensure designs follow specifications
- be a part of development lifecycle as a member of a self-organized Agile team
- participation on process improvements and technology decisions
- prepare and produce releases of software components
- problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
What are we looking for:
- experience with C#/.NET development
- experience with some of the following: Azure Cloud services and functions, SQL, WPF, LINQ + Entity Framework, NET Core/.NET 5
- experience with Agile frameworks in development, CI/CD, TDD and Unit Testing, Docker/Kubernetes is advantage
- English (B2 – professional working proficiency)
What we offer
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- New office in Einpark in Bratislava
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brownbag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?