Node.js DeveloperBarcelona Senior
ERNI is looking for a Node.js Developer to join one of our customers team.
You will be pioneering a team to accelerate the development of new business in Digital in order to solve manufacturing challenges of leading industrial companies by developing and deploying analytics heavy SW solutions around Robotics.
About the position
- Develop APIs and microservices using node.js from their initial implementation to their production.
- Integration of the frontend and backend using Apollo GraphQL.
- Help to develop frontend React applications.
- Freedom of action when making developments, initiative is valued and even the creation of PR to members of other teams.
- Communicate with other teams located in other countries to integrate their developments or coordinate implementations of new projects.
- 3 or more years of experience working with Node.js or C#.
- Experience in microservices for backend components.
- Be experienced with Docker.
- High knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- ReactJS for frontend components experience.
- Good knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience in IOT projects.
- Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Gonçalves Correia Monica
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?