Node.js DeveloperBarcelona Senior
One of our clients from the e-mobility industry is developing a platform to monitor the products they have on their clients.
We are looking for a professional with experience in Node.js to develop the web system platform that will have different functionalities to allow the support team to provide a better assistance to customer issues.
About the position
- Work in a agile team with Product Owners and Testers.
- Design the web platform architecture based on microservices.
- Develop the web platform back-end.
- Create unit tests.
- Work together with front-end developers for API integration.
- Work together with testers to find the best approach to build a quality product.
- 3 or more years of experience with Node.js.
- Experience with microservices, unit testing, sql databases, Jenkins and CI/CD.
- Proven experience working with agile teams.
- High level of English (at least a high B2 level).
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid an at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Garrido Ovalles Ester
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?