Product Owner ProxyBarcelona Senior
For this position you will be collaborating with one of our clients from the pharmaceutical sector, for which you will join a team charged with the developing and optimization of a software system aimed to facilitate the treatment routine and quality of life of diabetic pacients.
As the Product Owner, you will be representing the client's interests, translating its requirements into software solutions and collaborating closely with the development team to help it accomplish its goals.
About the position
- Manage the delivery team’s backlog and its prioritization.
- SPoC for delivery team and stakeholders (SPMs, PMs, etc.).
- Plan and commit to the delivery team’s timelines in the overall project.
- Agree on the scope with product management.
- Break down features into stories together with the delivery team.
- Refine work packages (Features, Stories, Tasks).
- Accept value delivery (Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria).
- Refine product increment in alignment with the overall project and the product management.
- Plan Sprints together with the delivery team.
- Understand enabler work and their dependencies.
- Understand regulatory dependencies.
- Promote user and business needs.
- Document requirements on system or software level, both functional and non-functional.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, systems engineers, solution and software architects and other POs.
- Multiple years of experience working as Requirements Engineer, Business Analyst and/or Product Owner.
- Experience working with cloud-based projects (preferably with Azure).
- Proficient experience with Lean / Agile Frameworks, such as Scrum, SAFe and Kanban.
- Proficient experience with Agile Product Management approaches (People, Product Vision, Product Roadmaps, Backlog Management).
- Good understanding of technology and ability to create and manage the Product Backlog based on Stakeholder Requirement (Epics, Features and Stories).
- Advanced professional English communication, both written and verbal (Minimum a high B2 or C1).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with co-located teams in international setups.
- Ability to motivate and engage people and to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience working as Project or Product Manager.
- Experience in a technical engineering field (Cloud, Software Development, Mobile Application).
- Experience with the IBM Jazz Platform or other Requirement Management Tools.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Busetto Vicari Giovanna (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?