Professional .NET DeveloperBarcelona - El Prat de Llobregat Professional -
The right candidates will be part of an agile team responsible for the development fo the web application which manages the transactions occurring on the group's different airway sites.
About the position
- .Net Solution Development.
- Taking part on the decision making process along with Seniors and Tech leads on the team.
- Full Stack development could be a possibility.
- At least 3 years of experience in back end development (C#, Webservice WCF, WindowsService WCF)
- At least 2 years of experience working with web frameworks and tools, as well as designing and implementing REST APIs.
- Experience with relational Data Bases (SQL Server)
- Experience working with ADO.Net and entity Framework.
- Experience analysing and assessing projects.
- Experience with estructured development, using architectural design patterns, such as N-Layers.
- Experience working under Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience using GIT and Pullrequest.
- Experience working in teams were continius integration, deployment are used, along with automation testing.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge on microservice architecture, containers (Docker), and cloud technologies (AWS).
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Lopez de Subijana Guillermo (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?