Senior C++ DeveloperCluj Napoca Professional/Senior
Are you looking for new opportunities? Do you want to grow up in your career? This is your offer!
As part of the ERNI team you will be working with Swiss and German customers operating in domains such as finance, security, medical and more. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied, enabling you to use your desktop, backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum. So, when are you going to join us?
About the position
What will be your tasks?
– Development of new features, improvement of existing ones according to coding standards
– Problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
– Writing technical documentation
– Consulting with various stakeholders from the client
– Participation on process improvements and technology decisions
– Participate in technical analysis design
– Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
· Profesional/Senior level
· Experience in embedded programming C/C++.
· Experience with Linux/Ubuntu
· Experience with testing and test systems
· Experience with requirements engineering
· Experience with GitLab
· Experience with Polarion
· Languages: English
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
- Medical Services Subscription
- Flexible working time
- 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25)
- Meal Tickets
- Referral bonus
- Sport allowance
- Individual access to e-Learning Platforms to develop both technical and soft skill with LikedIn Learning
About the recruiter
Ciuciui Georgiana-Eliza (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?