Professional/Senior Solution ArchitectSingapore Professional
ERNI Singapore is looking for Solution Architect to support business development and account management team. Solution architect provides added value to clients by proposing and delivering state of art software solutions and supporting customer transformations in digitalization and innovation.
About the position
• Collaborate with business development and client account teams to provide solution proposals and offerings with distinguished value for our clients.
• Coordinate requests to our Software Delivery Centers to ensure successful services delivery.
• Be first point of contact for client CTOs regarding technical questions, requests and estimates.
• Participate in company strategy to support future and cutting edge technologies.
• Match and/or hire consultants based on requests of clients.
• Review and/or contribute to technical solution proposals before final submission.
• Deep understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle including different roles and activities (e.g. software engineering, quality assurance, business analysis).
• 5 years of experience in software development industry, ideally in different domains.
• Knowledge of wide range of technologies in different areas, e.g. web development, cloud, IoT.
• Ability to learn and understand new technology trends like Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Blockchain.
• 2 years of experience working in agile teams.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• High level of analytical assessment. Able to examine client’s current systems and determine overall project needs and scope, and able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations.
• Good time management skills. Able to determine development schedules and milestones and ensure that deliverables are completed on time.
• Optional: experience with Digital or DevOps transformation.
About the recruiter
Serrano Zaila (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?