Project ManagerBarcelona Senior
At ERNI we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team to plan, control, report and manage projects for our customers in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry and Digital transformation, under Agile methodologies.
About the position
- Accountable for the delivery of the Development Project in terms of timeline, scope and quality.
- Assure scope definition aligned with stakeholders.
- Work on Backlog Project, detailed functionalities and user stories.
- Planning the delivery and the scope of the SP/sprints delivered in each iteration.
- Align development activities managing the critical path.
- Follow internal and customer reporting process.
- Manage and control all information regarding project.
- Track, manage and report project risks.
- Elaborate and execute mitigation plans.
- Updating project status to Stakeholders.
- Active involvement, alignment and expectation management with stakeholders.
- Computer’s engineer degree, master’s degree in Computer engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in project managing or similar.
- Have experience working with a team in projects.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, TurnKey projects and scope and requirements management.
- Experience in direct customer dialogue.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Technical background.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good level of English (at least a First Level).
- Proactivity and Positive attitude.
- Passionate about becoming a key member of management team.
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Garrido Ovalles Ester (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?