Project ManagerMadrid Senior
The cliente has recently created a new department to manage all the development projects.
This department is based on project managers, business analysts and processes engineers.
They will work in Madrid, close to Arturo Soria in a dynamic team, focused on comunication, coordination and problem solving.
About the position
- The main responsibilities of this project managers in the management of projects include the creation of clear and achievable project objectives, the construction of the project requirements, and the adequate and efficient management of the limitations at their disposal, such as the cost, the execution time, the scope and the quality of the final delivery.
- The Project Managers will have to pay particular attention to the conceptualization, planning, operational management and motivation of the teams involved in the assigned projects, always understanding that their management will be end to end.
- They must:Define and guarantee, based on the need to be covered, the objective, scope, plan, approach, and budget initially necessary to reach the milestones that are requested.
- Participate in the methodology to be used and in the generation of the assigned final budget, ensuring its correct use to achieve the objectives of the assigned projects
- Coordinate and communicate to the Stakeholders of the project, that is, to the managers and users of the business, to the analysts, to the business experts and to the IT / Technology managers of the projects they are responsible for.Anticipate the logical sequence of all project activities, including the identification of the critical path and the milestones of value, to achieve the objectives of the project based on the agreed scope.
- Anticipate risks (along with your mitigation plan) and key success factors.
- The main tasks will be: Ensure the existence and relevance of the project’s Business Case, making the relevant adjustments in the life of the project (taking into account deviations in the estimation / planning, scope changes, etc.).
- Carry out the high and low level planning of the project (from the beginning of the conceptualization and approach until its production, guarantee period and transfer to BAU), and guarantee the integrity of the implementation plan provided by IT (when the project includes changes in IT) and its fit with the business milestones of the project.
- Compliance monitoring and anticipation of risks / dependencies.
- Guarantee the provision of the necessary resources for the execution of the project.
- It includes, if necessary, ensuring that the teams that must build, launch and pilot an RFP, prepare it and validate it following the processes set by the client.
- Ensure that the client provides the mean to develop its activity to suppliers that are incorporated as third parties in their projects, guaranteeing and supporting the necessary administrative management.
- Lead the compliance of the methodology in the project and in the work teams (from the conceptualization of ideas to the integration of systems following Agile-Waterfall or the methodologies that the client decides to adopt) formed by Business and Technology interveners in the projects under your responsibility In this line, you must agree on an adaptation of these methodologies if necessary to ensure Monitor real progress vs. initial plan, as well as risk management, dependencies and incidents, collaborating with the roles of the Operational Transformation team, business and IT / Technology to solve them.
- Manage changes, request and defend the validation of the same with the persons identified for each project and communicate to the stakeholders the changes in the scope of the project, maintaining the coherence of the project’s Business CaseEnsure communication, in time and form, and the provision of information to the project authorities (Government of the Target.
- Architecture, Sponsor and Business Managers, Project team, etc.
- Review the deliverables of the project, ensuring consistency and quality to achieve the objectives of the project with the resources and means at its disposal.
- Alert when those means are clearly insufficient and risk the projectMotivate, advise, guide, supervise and resolve conflicts, as well as ensure the appropriate involvement and communication among the team members of each project, which will be multidisciplinary (Business / Technology).
- Guarantee that the management is completed with the vision of Change Management, Risk Management, IT Security, Compliance, PRL, Data Protection and Money Laundering Prevention, ensuring the alignment of the project and alerting the members of the Government of the Target Architecture and those responsible for the transformation of it.
- 5 years as Project manager in an international company on software development projects.
- Technical backgroung to be able to understand the proposed technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skillsExperience managing teams of at least 5 people.
- Extensive knowledge of business and technology of Life and Non Life Insurance to lead the definition (objective / scope) and focus of the project and review.
- Knowledge required from the main disciplines of process design and systems integration (Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, Software Development and Quality, Change Management and Deployment / Startup Support).
- Deep knowledge of methodologies (PMI, Agile, SDLC).
- Fluent in english.
- Certifications in one of the following: ITIL, Six Sigma, CAPM, PMP, PO, SM.
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Martin Gutierrez Cristina (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?