Python DeveloperBarcelona/Sant Cugat/Madrid Professional
At ERNI we are looking for a Python Developer to join one of our customers from the Technology industrial sector.
You will be joining a talented and diverse team, working in a platform for a worldwide project, restructuring the Continuous integration and Development System, and giving service to the worldwide structure.
About the position
- Understand the process, implementation and maintenance of software applications, components, modules or interfaces to databases and other applications from the development phase to the release phase.
- Design, setup and maintenance of development, and integration systems.
- Automate processes for the generation of builds and releases as well as for the execution of tests, and software delivery.
- Integrate with third party testing tools to ensure performance and quality of the builds.
- Continuously monitor and improve performance of development, release, deployment procedures and practices.
- Create and update of documentation as needed (models, interface descriptions, test procedures, user manual, specifications, etc.).
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines on CI/CD area.
- Have experience with tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Linux.
- Good level of English (at least B2).
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of REST APIs & Webservices.
- Non-relational database.
- Paid and rewarded certifications in our Expertise Areas (DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development, etc…), from 200€ to 1.400€ depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Trainings (HVT) of your choice with a cost superior to 500€ will be paid up to an 80% by ERNI.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Far Home Office for you to extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish cities up to 5 weeks per year.
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Permanent contract.
- High quality projects in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry, Robotics, etc.
- Proximity and support by your Mentor, Godparent and a People Development that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and grow in your projects.
- Open communication all over the organization through different meetings and a monthly session with our Manager Director.
- Promotions and recognition for your efforts by your colleagues and superiors.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Private medical insurance with a 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Flexible compensation to dedicate to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten and add a family member to your insurance plan.
- Gym funding with special discounts in different fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus with our business opportunity referral program from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support free of charges for you and your family with services and benefits such as Personal Home Assistance, Drive license renewal, Veterinarian consultation, Legal consultation, Tele pharmacy, etc.
About the recruiter
Arjona Luis Alberto (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?