Python developer for Data ProjectsBarcelona Professional
You will be working with one of the biggest international producers of IT software and hardware worldwide, integrating in a multidisciplinary team in charge of centralizing the customer information spread across several databases in order to analyze and detect potential synergies.
Your main duty will be to develop Python microservices in order to fill a Graph database deployed in an AWS environment.
About the position
- Code new functionalities in a microservice ecosystem and resolve bugs.
- Work in a highly paced technological environment, applying a variety of technologies and techniques in a day to day basis.
- Suggest improvements for the DB and the final apps.
- Collaborate in the main sprint meetings supporting the Scrum master, QAs, Product Owner and Developers of the team.
- In-depth programming knowledge of Python & SQL (at least 3-4 years of experience).
- Experience in microservices development with Python.
- Experience programming using object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of Docker/Microservices setups .
- Understanding of development patterns and application encapsulation / application virtualization.
- Experience with Linux, to navigate in remote servers and analyze logs.
- Experience working in an Scrum environment ( Agile Team).
Good knowledge of English and technical writing.
Proactivity, autonomy and good communication skills.
Experience working in AWS environment.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field.
- Knowledge of PHP/laravel.
- Basics of Jenkins / SonarQ.
- Knowledge of microservice architectures (e.g. RestAPI).
- Knowledge of regular expressions, JSON, CSV, ETLing.
- Knowledge of Jira or Microsoft TFS (Sprint tracking).
- Knowledge of Git / SVN.
- Experience managing PowerBI / Microsoft Flow.
- Knowledge of Graph databases.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Busetto Vicari Giovanna (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?