Python DeveloperBratislava Professional min. 1 800€ - depends on skills and experience
You will be responsible for development of financial risk modelling system for one of the most successful reinsurance company.
Be part of international agile team of SW Engineers and risk modelling experts.
Work from Bratislava & occasional business trips to Zurich.
About the position
- Design, efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable code (on premise and on cloud – Azure or AWS) in Python
- Implementation and maintenance of the Frontend and Backend of the computationally intensive applications
- Implementation and design of the solution on the cloud
- Working with the team of very skilled numerical programmers
- Working on a solution which uses Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, JupyterHub, Numerical Programming
- Maintenance of data storage solutions (Postgres, Redis, etc)
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Work collaboratively in architecting/developing solutions
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Aggregating large amount of data
- Integration between multiple systems
- Statistical and numerical programming
- Report creation
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience with development with Python
- Experience in numerical programming, simulations and algorithms.
- Firm grasp of OOP & SOLID design principles expertise
- Experience with automated testing and unit tests
- Understanding of GIT and DevOps
- Very good knowledge of English
A plus is:
- Experience with NumPy and SciPy
- Experience in asset management
- Experience building big data application (Spark, Hadoop,…)
- Experience with Docker
- German language is advantage
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Linková Petra (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?