QA AutomationBarcelona Professional -
The project is focuse in the messaging solution that communicates Medical Systems anatomical pathology stainers within the laboratory. It handles communication between all devices and the laboratory information system.
About the position
• Reviewing requirements and specifications documentation to ensure clarity and testability.
• Authority to define the verification and validation strategy of the product.
• Authority to define the functional and non-functional test strategies of the product.
• Authority to define the test automation strategy as part of the overall strategy.
• Controlling the Definition-of-Done regarding testing across all levels.
• Ensuring adherence of V&V activities to the agreed project milestones, quality standards, and to relevant QAPs, SOPs and Working Instructions.
• Responsible for test case coverage for the project.
• Creating, maintaining and reviewing test cases for software in all lifecycle phases according to the provided documentation and within the specified tools.
• Executing test cases during preliminary and final test phases, analyzing test results, reporting and tracking issues, and verifying fixes.
• Properly entering and updating defects and enhancement requests in NIC Tracking Tool.
• Ensuring continuous feedback about the quality of the software under test to the test project lead or to the project lead.
• Creating and reporting test metrics to the test project lead or to the software project lead.
• Responsible for creating, reviewing and maintaining all V&V deliverables according to deliverable list and schedule of the project.
- Professional with 2-4 years of experience in test case automation with C#.
- Test case creation.
- Permanent contracts.
- ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Szymanska Monika (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?