QA Automation EngineerBarcelona Senior
In regards to this project, you will join a pharmaceutical international client to help automate the testing procedures in order to optimize the architecture and accomplish the best functionality for a software which gathers data and helps diabetic patients with their treatment, improving that way their quality of life.
About the position
- Design, develop and execute automated tests for mobile (Android & iOS) and cloud applications.
- Assume responsibility for integration, system and end-to-end tests.
- Document test plans and results according to the Customer’s guidelines.
- Develop and support the necessary test environments for mobile, client/server and cloud applications in accordance with the existing test infrastructure and regulatory requirements (validate test environments).
- Support other test engineers (both in manual and automated testing).
- Collaborate closely with the developers and devops engineers.
- Professional background programming and developing with Java (at least 2 years).
- Experience with test automation tools like Cucumber, Appium and Jenkins.
- Experience in testing mobile apps and web applications (3 years minimum).
- Proven programming and developing experience in Swift (iOS) and Kotlin (Android).
- English professional advanced capabilities (both spoken and written).
- Bachelor in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Proven programming and developing experience in C#.
- Knowledge of Selenium.
- Any certification in the field of software testing will be considered a plus (Such as ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- Work experience in a regulated industry (MedTech).
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Busetto Vicari Giovanna (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?