QA Automation with SeleniumBarcelona Senior
At ERNI we are looking for a QA Automation to join one of our customers from the MedTech sector.
You will work in the development of a medical device for diagnostic by image that consists in a solution built in Java Spring to migrate the current architecture to a new modular architecture based on events.
About the position
- You will create test cases based on existent requirements.
- You will automate test cases with Selenium and API testing tools.
- You will create traceability matrix between requirements and tests.
- You will create documentation to be in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a QA Automation.
- You have minimum 2 years working with Selenium.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with CI/CD like Jenkins or similar.
- You have experience designing test cases.
- You are experience with medical devices.
- You have a good level of English (ate least B2).
- Paid and rewarded certifications in our Expertise Areas (DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development, etc…), from 200€ to 1.400€ depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Trainings (HVT) of your choice with a cost superior to 500€ will be paid up to an 80% by ERNI.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Far Home Office for you to extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish cities up to 5 weeks per year.
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Permanent contract.
- High quality projects in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry, Robotics, etc.
- Proximity and support by your Mentor, Godparent and a People Development that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and grow in your projects.
- Open communication all over the organization through different meetings and a monthly session with our Manager Director.
- Promotions and recognition for your efforts by your colleagues and superiors.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Private medical insurance with a 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Flexible compensation to dedicate to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten and add a family member to your insurance plan.
- Gym funding with special discounts in different fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus with our business opportunity referral program from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support free of charges for you and your family with services and benefits such as Personal Home Assistance, Drive license renewal, Veterinarian consultation, Legal consultation, Tele pharmacy, etc.
About the recruiter
Gonçalves Correia Monica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?