QA AutomationBarcelona Senior
ERNI is looking for experienced QA Automation professionals to join one of our most important customers from the e-mobility industry.
You will be part of a big team dedicated to test and develop automatic testing environments for different kind of solutions such as the customer's web page and its mobile version, electric chargers for different kind of vehicles and the mobile app which ensures its correct functioning, or a web application to monitor the products and give support to clients in case of mal-functioning.
About the position
- Integrate in a multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual team to test software or hardware solutions.
- Understand the Product Owner’s requirements and translate them into testing solutions.
- Design functional test cases and create pipelines to automate them.
- Execute automation test cases.
- Report bugs the most efficient manner.
- 3 or more years of experience in Test Automation.
- Be knowledgeable in automation testing technologies such as Selenium, Jenkins or Gherkin.
- Experience testing API.
- Good English fluency (at least a high B2).
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid an at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Núñez González Alberto
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?