QA AutomationBarcelona - Viladecavalls Senior
ERNI requests a QA Automation to join within a Test & Validation team for an Automotive project.
The project is for a big client in the automotive sector, working within the Vision and Autonomous Driving area. Specifically you will be working with Python doing automation testing but if you have experience with other languages could work too.
The right candidate will have the opportunity of working as a QA within a team focused on the Telematic Control Unit area within our current team of 5 people.
About the position
- Performs static testing, analyze and test requirements.
- Identifies and design required tests, data and environment.
- Define, refine and execute test cases and provide evidences.
- Identifies and track defects.
- Test case development and execution reporting.
- Test case implementation with Python, C# or Java language.
- Test infrastructure Tools and Data.
- Utilize Task Management and executions tools according to Test Strategy.
- Design and creation of test data.
- Ensure testing environment version control.
- Clean up test data within the used test environment.
- Support junior testers.
- Perform communications as per project communications plan.
- 2 years’ experience on the software engineering side working as a QA Automation.
- 1 year working with Python, C# or Java.
- Proactively investigate and address issues.
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?