QA ManualBarcelona Professional
ERNI is looking for an experienced QA Manual professional to join one of our most important customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be part of a QA team along 5 other testers to check the quality of a software solution which replicates a laboratory management program which is used in hospitals and healthcare environments to analyze medical samples.
About the position
- Effectively estimate the effort of the testing activities.
- Executing test cases during preliminary and final test phases, analyzing test results, reporting and tracking issues, and verifying fixes.
- Giving early feedback about defects and issues.
- Properly entering and updating defects and enhancement requests in Tracking Tool.
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing test cases for software in all lifecycle phases according to the provided documentation and within the specified tools.
- Assisting the Test Manager with the creation of required test documentation (e.g. test plans and test reports).
- Reviewing requirements and specifications documentation to ensure clarity and testability.
- Responsible for test case coverage for the project.
- When working in a scrum team sharing responsibilities and committed to achieve team’s objectives, encouraging and promoting quality.
- Participating in the change review board with assessing and assigning issues.
- Configuring and managing Test Environments.
- Be experienced as a QA Manual in software environments.
- Experience in the creation and execution of test cases and reporting of bugs and issues.
- Have knowledge of the basic Agile ceremonies.
- Fluent level of English (at least a B2).
Good to have:
- Be experienced in technologies such as Jira and the HP Quality Center.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid an at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Núñez González Alberto
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?