Quality TechnicianBarcelona - Parets del Vallès Professional
Maintain the quality systems alignment with business objectives, standards and regulations applicable to computerized systems and software products. Ensure the fulfillment through the use of quality control and assurance.
About the position
- Collaboration on the implementation of a quality system on several IT areas (ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015)
- Creation or modification of quality policies, procedures, work orders.
- Ejecution of quality assurance or audits.
- Analysis, monitoring and resolution of no compliances, quality assurance, correctives actions and preventive.
- GxP Evaluation of providers and IT systems.
- Support on internal and external audits and also inspections.
- Experience requeried +3 years on quality control.
- Knowledge requeried on regulations GxP, 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 11.
- Desirable experience on application development / management of IT services.
- High level of English.
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Pedrosa Albaijés Guillem (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?