R&D C++ Firmware EngineerBarcelona - Sant Cugat Professional -
The selected candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary team located in Barcelona but with strong collaborations with international locations. This is an excellent opportunity to define and invent future products and technology working within customer and external partners worldwide.
About the position
- Software development: be a proficient software developer, capable of design and develop high quality software.
- Work with multi-disciplinary peers including interaction and integration with hardware designers.
- Understand, improve and contribute in all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- In-depth understanding of C++ with experience in concurrent and parallel programming.
- Proficient usage of synchronization primitives and IPC paradigms is a must.
- In-depth understanding of modern operating systems, including Linux and real time Systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Process oriented: Good understanding of the most common software development methodologies.
- Be able to work collaboratively, both within and outside one’s own group.
- High level of initiative, with ability to plan and manage tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in software development and design.
- Experience in embedded software development.
- Experience developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems.
- Experience in state machine design and implementation, event driven control, complex error detection and recovery, synchronization between multiple devices with multiple states.
- Experience in full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration.
- Experience in software debugging/optimization tools and techniques: tracing tools, memory analyzers, profilers.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Scripting languages such as Python, or TclExperience with ARM & MIPS microprocessor architectures.
- Experience with real time operating systems such as VxWorks, ThreadX or Integrity RTOS.
- Experience in developing with ASICs or FPGA based devices.Knowledge or electrical and mechanical development.
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Pedrosa Albaijés Guillem (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?