Recruitment SpecialistCluj-Napoca Professional
As part of the ERNI team in Cluj you will be attracting talent for Swiss and German customers operating in domains such as banking, finance, security, medical and more. Given the wide spectrum of projects and technologies you will be recruiting candidates with experience in desktop, mobile, backend, frontend and database. You will be part of a small HR team where your contribution will make a difference.
About the position
What will be your tasks?
• Manage several technical recruitment projects within the company
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Work closely with Hiring Managers and/or internal HR representatives to define the role requirements and the recruitment strategy
• Perform pre-interview checks according to the position criteria
• Schedule and conduct interviews
• Maintain the relationship with the candidates during the recruitment process
• Manage the offer process
• Positively influence the recruiting process based on experience
• Organize and attend recruiting events
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• At least 2+ years of recruitment experience in IT
• Understanding and experience with technical profiles and candidates
• Proficient in English, together with strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Flexibility with changing priorities and strong multi-tasking skills
- Opportunity for self-improvement and long-term career development as an HR generalist
- Individual access to e-learning platforms to develop both technical and soft skills for all career levels
- Medical Services Subscription
- Flexible working time
- 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25)
- Meal Tickets
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?