Requirements EngineerBarcelona - Plaza Catalunya Senior
This is a greenfield project where we need a proficient Requirements engineer who will help to understand the whole product we have to build.
Within a biotech environment, this project will move a medical device from a pure Lab to a production environment, available for everyone.
You will be part of an innovative and transformation project where we will enable 3 working modes for a device that will be launched and sold around the world.
If you are a Requirements Engineer with solid experience and background on the Medtech domain, this is your next challange!
About the position
- Based on the product requirements, define and document the software requirements of the software project.
- Structure the software requirements into levels of different granularity down to the granularity that allows the software requirements to be implemented by software development.
- Ensure that the software requirements are clear, complete, distinct and without contradictions.
- Ensure the vertical traceability from the product requirements down to the most detailed level of software requirements.
- Document the software requirements according to Roche requirement management guidelines.
- Manage changes to software requirements according to Roche change management guidelines.
- Resolve any requirement issue found by changing existing or adding new requirements.
- Support the software project processes on any questions about software requirements.
- Cooperate with project requirement management and all stakeholders within the software project.
- +5 years of experience in a similar role.
- +5 years of experience in requirements engineering in Software Projects.
- Knowledge with SCRUM methodology.
- Experience working in IT development project within a regulated environment.
- Analytical and methodical working style person.
- Good teamplayer and leadership skills.
- Takes responsibility for a team or technical concept.
- Willingness to bring projects to a successful end.
- Open minded and communicative.
- Work independently, focused and highly motivated.
- Good level of English written and spoken. (C1 or higher)
- Good level of Spanish written and spoken will be also considered.
- Experience as a Product Owner.
- Degree in IT/Biotech sector.
- Experience in HL7 or ASTM.
- Technical or a clinical profile.
- Experience in Laboratory Sample Workflows.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Herrera Forner Cristina (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?