RPA Developer & Business AnalystBarcelona/Sant Cugat Professional
At ERNI we are looking for a RPA Developer and Business Analyst to join one of our most important customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
Your main duties will be analyzing and doing consultancy within the company to understand, analyze and document use cases for RPA implementation.
About the position
- Analyzing and doing consultancy within the company to understand, analyze and document use cases for RPA implementation.
- Ensure that the requirements from the customer are gathered and translated properly for the technical implementation.
- Ensure that all the requirements to start with the development are in place (accounts, privileges, access, etc) so some technical background is also needed to communicate with the different IT Teams.
- Good consultancy and analysis skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Be experienced working for a multinational company.
- High level of English (at least a First Level).
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Project Management knowledge.
- ITIL Knowledge.
- Development background.
- UIPath certifications.
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Gonçalves Correia Monica
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?