Ruby on Rails DeveloperBratislava Professional - Senior min. 1 800€ - depends on skills and experience
We are looking for Ruby on Rails Developer who will participate on development of Swiss healthcare application.
This app will allow patients, doctors and other institutions to communicate and share data. Patients will be able to approach their medical records, prescriptions, appointments and track all of their sports activities. You will be responsible for development of specific parts of modules.
About the position
- Working on the subsystems of larger Swiss E-Health solution
- You will be working as a part of international team with colleagues from Bratislava and Switzerland
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland, where you can meet all team members and discuss future project plans face to face (SAFe framework)
- Design and development as a member of a self-organized agile team
- One of your responsibility will also be solving issues and writing unit tests
- What are we looking for?
- Advanced working experience in: Ruby on Rails 5, GraphQL, REST, ActiveMQ, Nokogiri (XML/XSD), SQL
- Working experience in: Rspec, Capybara, Factorybot
- Git, Docker, Helm, CI/CD
- You are a fan of clean code principles and maintainability
- You speak English on communication level, because you will be using it on daily basis
- Creativity is always a plus. We are always happy to hear out new ideas
So are you ready for a new challenge in 2020? Let us know 🙂
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Linková Petra (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?