Scrum MasterOrtigas Senior Scrum Master
The scrum master is the team role responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
About the position
- Clearing obstacles
- Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
- Addressing team dynamics
- Ensuring a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team
- Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
The scrum master role was created as part of the Scrum framework. The name was initially intended to indicate someone who is an expert at Scrum and can therefore coach others.
The role does not generally have any actual authority. People filling this role have to lead from a position of influence, often taking a servant-leadership stance.
- Certification as SCRAM master
- 5+ years working experience as scram master
- Perforable some exposed to AI / ML / DS
- Able to work with international staff/stakeholders
- Willing to work on-site at ADB
- Normal working hours – no late or night shift
- Great job offering package including allowances and health package
- Inspiring, conducive and open working environment
- Latest tools, methodologies and technologies in place
- Outstanding team collaboration and positive team spirit
- Professional career development plan
- Respectful and supportive international corporate culture
- Working in international project setups
- Lots of fun and bonding activities
About the recruiter
Mary Jade Samera
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?