Scrum Master for Health IndustryBarcelona/Sant Cugat Professional
At ERNI we are looking for a Scrum Master to join one of our customers from the Health Industry sector.
You will work with a team in an Agile environment for an IoT and innovative project transforming regular production factories to digital factories.
About the position
- You will guide development teams and organization on how to use agile/scrum practices, and how to self-organize-asses scrum maturity of team.
- You will facilitate discussion, decision-making and conflict resolution-assisting with internal/external communication.
- You will remove impediments or guide the team to remove them.
- You will build trust and save environment where problems can be raised without gear of blame.
- You will facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- You will support education to the product owner.
- You will provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style.
- You have experience for at least 3 years in playing a scrum master role.
- You have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness.
- You have excellent skills for conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
- You have knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the internal gaps left in the scrum approach (i.e. burndown, techniks…).
- You have a high level of English (at least B2).
- Paid and rewarded certifications in our Expertise Areas (DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development, etc…), from 200€ to 1.400€ depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Trainings (HVT) of your choice with a cost superior to 500€ will be paid up to an 80% by ERNI.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Far Home Office for you to extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish cities up to 5 weeks per year.
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Permanent contract.
- High quality projects in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry, Robotics, etc.
- Proximity and support by your Mentor, Godparent and a People Development that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and grow in your projects.
- Open communication all over the organization through different meetings and a monthly session with our Manager Director.
- Promotions and recognition for your efforts by your colleagues and superiors.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Private medical insurance with a 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Flexible compensation to dedicate to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten and add a family member to your insurance plan.
- Gym funding with special discounts in different fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus with our business opportunity referral program from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support free of charges for you and your family with services and benefits such as Personal Home Assistance, Drive license renewal, Veterinarian consultation, Legal consultation, Tele pharmacy, etc.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?