Security EngineerBarcelona Senior
ERNI is looking for an experienced Cyber security professional to join one of our most important customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
You will make sure all software-related enterprises of this pharmaceutical Barcelona site are handled according to the most high security and regulatory standards.
About the position
- Collaborate with enterprise and domain architects to review and establish secure architectures.
- Contribute to strategy and roadmap of enterprise security portfolio.
- Collaborate with Risk Management to assess product risks, identify and drive the implementation of appropriate mitigation measures.
- Champions the implementation of industry leading cloud security standards and best practices within the teams; Secure coding best practices, internal security trainings.
- Provide advice, analysis and recommendation on the security of existing products and products in development.
- Contribute to cybersecurity policies.
- Plan, execute or oversee the execution of vulnerability testing and scanning.
- Support backup policies, disaster recovery plan, and business continuity planning.
- Participate in the due diligence process when adopting/purchasing new providers/SaaS/PaaS that integrates or interacts with our data or infrastructure.
- Evaluate and monitor 3rd party providers from a security perspective and generate a security status report.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Affairs and Risk Management regarding security needs and regulatory standards & constraints.
- Create and manage a portfolio of cybersecurity & data protection design patterns for IoT solutions.
- Participation in project/product informal review and formal internal audits.
- Degree from a technical college or university: computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Be experienced with modern development methods and tools (Scrum, TFS, Maven, git, CI/CD, …), cloud applications and providers (AWS / Azure).
- Experience with data security, data protection, data integrity, relevant standards and regulations (ISO 27001, GDPR, FDA Cybersecurity Guidelines, etc.).
- Previous experience of IoT applications and relevant communication protocols (Bluetooth, NFC, ssh, etc.).
- Communication skills in business and engineering contexts.
- Good knowledge of English.
Good to have:
- Experience with multiple programming languages and mobile platforms (Java, python, .NET, Android, iOS).
- Experience with Requirements Engineering.
- Experience in medical technology or other regulated industries.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid an at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Núñez González Alberto
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?