Security EngineerCluj-Napoca Senior
This is a one-of-a-kind project and we can’t say this often.
Together with one of our Swiss clients who is specialized in Private Banking, we are building a new digital bank which will most definitely revolutionize this area of activity. We are developing the banking platform with the backend services, a web and a mobile application.
Since ERNI has full ownership of this project, your voice will be heard, you will be part of the entire software lifecycle, you will work with the newest technologies and you will deal with complex technical challenges.
Is this what you are looking for? Let’s talk.
About the position
What will be your tasks?
• Provide guidance and assist our developers in finding solutions for vulnerabilities
• Provide security requirements into the operations and engineering functions
• Research, design and implement advanced security measures
• Execute and write documentation of risk analysis for security and privacy
• Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls to known risks and threats
• Research and gather knowledge about possible new threats to stay current with cybersecurity trends and practices
• Help train the team on secure coding techniques and security
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Degree in telecommunication engineering, computer science or similar
• Experience in performing cyber security risk analysis and creation of design methods
• Experience with Microservices and REST APIs
• Experience in working together with cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills with a collaborative, mentor-based approach to collaborate with our development teams to insure up-to-date practices
What we offer?
• Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
• Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications
• Occasional business trips within Europe
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible working time
• 22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25
• Meal Tickets
• Referral bonus
• Financial support for gym subscriptions
About the recruiter
Nan Denisa (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?