Senior Cloud Backend DeveloperBarcelona Senior
The Control App is a mobile application intended for use by patients with diabetes (PwD) running on an or driven smartphone.
About the position
- Analysis of problems in the area of business processes.
- Define the resulting system requirements.
- Creation of models for data, functions and objects.
- Definition of necessary methods for software development.
- Determination of necessary methods for software maintenance.
- Development of software applications and interfaces.
- Setting up development and test environments.
- Maintenance of development and test environments.
- Implementation of software applications and interfaces.
- Support integration testing of software applications and interfaces.
- Ensure maintenance of software applications and interfaces.
- Creation of the documentation for the software lifecycle.
- Updating the documentation for the software lifecycle.
- Analyzing Software Errors debugging.
- Analyze Change Requests.
- Creation of concepts for software improvements.
- Accompanying software improvements into productive use.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS (“and” better than “or”).
- Experience with service oriented architecture.
- Network security basics (no need to be an expert).
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design is an advantage.
- Knowledge of web protocols (SSL/TLS, OAuth, MqTT, etc.).
ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Arjona Luis Alberto (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?