Senior.Net DeveloperCluj-Napoca Senior
This is a one-of-a-kind project and we can’t say this often.
Together with one of our Swiss clients who is specialized in Private Banking, we are building a new digital bank which will most definitely revolutionize this area of activity. We are developing the banking platform with the backend services, a web and a mobile application.
Since ERNI has full ownership of this project, your voice will be heard, you will be part of the entire software lifecycle, you will work with the newest technologies and you will deal with complex technical challenges.
Is this what you are looking for? Let’s talk.
About the position
• Be involved in architecture, design and development as a member of a self-organized agile team
• Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards
• Development mainly using Visual Studio 2017/2019, NuGet, LINQ, Entity Framework, OOA/OOD, REST, WCF, MVC, Web API
• Participation on process improvements and technology decisions
• Participate in technical analysis design and defining architecture solutions
• Bug fixing, debugging, writing unit tests
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase
• Doing effective and precise code reviews
• Coach less experienced developers
• Take responsibility for own decisions and actions
• Collaborate closely with Recruiting Team, e.g. review .Net tests, hold interviews with .Net candidates
• Experience with API design and .Net best practices
• More than 5 years` experience in .Net development
• Required technology stack: Visual Studio 2017/2019, .Net Core, NuGet, LINQ, Entity Framework, OOA/OOD, REST, WCF, MVC, Web API
• Experience with databases, e.g. MSSQL
• Experience with continuous integration, e.g. Atlassian Tools
• Experience with Unit Tests
• English on communicative level
• Nice to have: gRPC
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications
Occasional business trips within Europe
Private medical insurance
Flexible working time
22 days holiday / year + 1 extra day of holiday for every year working at the company (up to 25
Financial support for gym subscriptions
About the recruiter
Marusteri Georgiana Cosmina (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?