Senior Product Owner ProxyBratislava Senior min. 2 000€ - depends on skills and experience
Can you write user stories and maintain product backlog with having "definition of done" in mind?
Are you skilled with prioritisation of tasks?
Can you speak German fluently?
If you answered YES to all previous questions, do not hesitate and become a part of brand-new team that will work on projects for our new German customer.
About the position
- Serving as the customer proxy for solution
- Interacting with SCRUM team – clarifying and collecting questions
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Writing user stories and refining them with team
- Validating stories with Product Owner and key stakeholders
- Helping to maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Communication with Product Owner / Stakeholders / Team
- Participates in scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement
- Assists with risk, change and dependency management
- Works with the Scrum Master on preparation and readiness for each planning session.
- Minimum 2-year experience working in an agile environment as a Product Owner or in similar role, preferably in a variety of situations
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile frameworks (mainly SCRUM and Kanban)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding
- Organization and prioritization of information gathered during requirements analysis and handle changing business priorities
- Help negotiate priorities and talk to representatives from various business and development teams
- Adapt to pace of team, manage to meet deadlines, and work independently
- Ability to facilitate requirements meetings and be a liaison between customers, team, and stakeholders
- English (fluent)
- German (fluent, C2 is a strong plus)
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
- Personal budget
- Referral & relocation bonus
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- New office
- Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Meet-ups, Brown-bag Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?