QA Manual with LISBarcelona Professional
At ERNI we are looking for a QA Manual to join one of our customers from the Pharmaceutical Industry.
You will be working in Agile with a QA Team in an End to End process to ensure that the supported products are well maintained in the market.
About the position
- You will execute test cases during preliminary and final test phases, analyze test results, report and track issues, and verify fixes.
- You will give early feedback about defects and issues.
- You will create, maintain and review test cases for software in all lifecycle phases according to the provided documentation and within the specified tools.
- You will launch SQL queries.
- You will create the required test documentation (e.g. test plans and test reports).
- You will review requirements and specifications documentation to ensure clarity and testability.
- You will be responsible for test case coverage for the project.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a QA Manual.
- You have Laboratory experience.
- You have troubleshooting capacity.
- You have knowledge of SQL to perform DB queries.
- You have a good level of English (at least B2).
- Paid and rewarded certifications in our Expertise Areas (DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development, etc…), from 200€ to 1.400€ depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- High Value Trainings (HVT) of your choice with a cost superior to 500€ will be paid up to an 80% by ERNI.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Far Home Office for you to extend your holidays and work remotely from any European country or Spanish cities up to 5 weeks per year.
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Permanent contract.
- High quality projects in different sectors such as MedTech, Industry, Robotics, etc.
- Proximity and support by your Mentor, Godparent and a People Development that will make sure you have the right tools to develop and grow in your projects.
- Open communication all over the organization through different meetings and a monthly session with our Manager Director.
- Promotions and recognition for your efforts by your colleagues and superiors.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Private medical insurance with a 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Flexible compensation to dedicate to different options such as transportation bonus, ticket restaurant, kindergarten and add a family member to your insurance plan.
- Gym funding with special discounts in different fitness facilities.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level; and an extra bonus with our business opportunity referral program from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Life support free of charges for you and your family with services and benefits such as Personal Home Assistance, Drive license renewal, Veterinarian consultation, Legal consultation, Tele pharmacy, etc.
About the recruiter
Garrido Ovalles Ester (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 19 offices in 8 countries and continues to grow. Interested?