Senior System EngineerBratislava Senior min. 2 500€ per month - depends on skills and experience
ERNI IT Operations Team based in Bratislava is responsible for operating, maintaining and developing internal corporate ICT Services. We are operating in 8 countries and we are looking for a Senior System Engineer who would like to join our global team to work on our internal international infrastructure projects. We are currently migrating to the cloud solutions therefore we are looking for a support in this area mostly.
About the position
- Combination of teamwork and individual assignments.
- Implementing and maintaining the global IT features (with O365, InTune, Azure, AAD, …)
- Managing Office 365, Azure AD, AD identities and requirements.
- Support for development and maintenance of Microsoft modern desktop management, based on Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Intune,
- Proactive security of Microsoft 365 enterprise environments, response to threats, performing investigations, and enforcing data governance.
- Support for corporate IT projects, change management, evaluation, planning, implementation and support the demands in company IT infrastructure.
- Upkeep the IT infrastructure as a 3rd level support, occasionally 2nd level assistance, including problem management.
- Support for decommissioning of old systems and replacing them with a cloud (MS preferred).
- Maintenance of the clients and servers during the life-cycle.
- Data backup and restoration.
And what are the perks?
- No on call support.
- Cloud based infrastructure, cloud based working time.
- No overtimes.
- About 2 years on a similar position.
- Experienced in Microsoft O365, Azure or InTune.
- PowerShell knowledge.
- You want to bring new ideas and innovations.
- Fluent English communication skills.
A plus is:
- German language.
- Experience with MS SharePoint, CRM, ERP.
- MS O365 certification.
- Project leading.
- Windows Autopilot knowledge.
Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
Occasional business trips to Switzerland
Flexible working time & overtime compensation
5 weeks of vacation
3 sick days
Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
Referral & relocation bonus
Fully covered meal vouchers
Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Kozmová Kristína (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?