Senior System EngineerBratislava Senior min. 2 000€ per month - depends on skills and experience
We are looking for Senior System Engineer who is interested to work on international infrastructure projects.
About the position
- Combination of teamwork and individual assignments
- Implementing and maintaining the global IT features (with O365, InTune, Azure, AAD, …)
- Support for corporate IT projects
- Administration of cloud infrastructure (2nd and 3rd level support)
- Support for decommissioning of old systems and replacing them with a cloud (MS preferred)
And what are the perks?
- No on call support
- Cloud based infrastructure, cloud based working time
- No expected overtime
- About 2 years on a similar position.
- Experienced in Microsoft O365, Azure or InTune.
- PowerShell knowledge.
- You want to bring new ideas and innovations.
- Fluent English communication skills.
A plus is:
- German language
- Experience with MS SharePoint, CRM, ERP
- MS O365 certification
- Project leading
- Windows Autopilot knowledge
Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
Occasional business trips to Switzerland
Flexible working time & overtime compensation
5 weeks of vacation
3 sick days
Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
Referral & relocation bonus
Fully covered meal vouchers
Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Linková Petra (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?