Senior Test Automation EngineerBarcelona Senior
The Control App is a mobile application intended for use by patients with diabetes (PwD) running on an or driven smartphone.
About the position
- Design, development and execution of automated tests for mobile (Android&iOS) and cloud applications.
- Responsiblity for integration, system and end-to-end tests.
- Documentation of test plans and results according to Ypsomed’s guidelines.
- Develop and support necessary test environments for mobile, client/server and cloud applications in accordance with the existing test infrastructure and regulatory requirements (validation of test environments)
- Support of other test engineers (manual and automation)
- Closely collaborate with developers and devops engineers.
- Degree from technical college or university (e.g Bachelor): computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Proven programming and development experience in Java (+2y)
- Experience with test automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins.
- Experience in testing mobile apps and web applications (+3y)
- Good knowledge of English (oral and writing)
- Proven programming and development experience in C#, Swift, Kotlin is nice to have.
- Further training in the field of software testing is advantageous (e.g.: ISTQB Certified Software Tester)
- Work experience in a regulated industry.
- Working with remote project members.
ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Arjona Luis Alberto (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?