Social Media SpecialistBratislava Professional min 1 500 EUR/month - Salary depends on skills and experience
Your role as social media specialist is an exciting opportunity to help us define how ERNI is perceived and consumed by the audience via our social channels. In this role you will plan out social activations around our campaigns throughout the year. You are the expert in developing and implementing social media strategy to drive awareness & engagement with our target audiences. You will also drive the internal social activities and engage with more then 800 ERNI colleagues worldwide.
About the position
- Manage day-to-day posting and editing of content on multiple social media platforms mainly LinkedIn (and Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Drive innovation in social storytelling, boost new techniques and topics on the ERNI channels
- Plan social topics around our key activities such as service campaigns, recruiting and employer branding
- Set right KPIs and analyze them for better improvement in the next planning, share the key findings with the stakeholders
- Cooperation and communication with other departments, acting as a liaison role between the marketing team and internal business functions
• You will help us to expand engagement on our internal social channels like Yammer – Because Intranet is and should be a place to communicate, exchange, create new ideas
- Previous experience as a Social Media Specialist, or Digital Marketing
- Know-how in LinkedIn Marketing activities and campaigns. Ability to drive engagement on the proven social media channels. Google Ads know-how is a plus.
- Excited about social media and ability to find stories internally
- Has an appreciation of image and video and can write social media copy (easy, short, interesting and with personality)
Ability to express fluently in English – written and verbal. German is a plus.
Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
Flexible working time & overtime compensation
5 weeks of vacation
3 sick days
Language courses (English, German), fully covered by ERNI
Sport & culture personal budget (including medical care, yoga in the office)
Referral & relocation bonus
Fully covered meal vouchers
Team buildings (grill parties, Christmas dinner, Hack&Hike, ERNI Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
About the recruiter
Linková Petra (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?