Software TesterBarcelona - Parets del valles Professional
Are you planning to take the next step towards testing? Be part of a young team that is continuously growing its capability.
You will be part of the QA Testing team for the development of a LIMS system for one of the largest companies in the pharma sector worldwide located in Vallès Occidental.
This system is deployed in the US to support the business core.
About the position
- Execute test cases during the preliminary and final test phases, analyze test results, report and track problems, and verify solutions.
- Updating problems and requests for improvement in the NIC tracking tool.
- Create, maintain and review test cases for software in all life cycles according to the documentation provided and within the specified tools.
- Review the documentation of requirements and specifications to ensure clarity and verifiability.
- Responsible for the coverage of test cases for the project.
- By working as a team, sharing responsibilities and committing to achieve the objectives of the team, encourage and promote quality.
- Participate in the change review board with the evaluation and assignment of problems.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in leadership of load tests, manual testing that takes place in the periodic releases and hotfix, design and execution of the test cases, as well as help in the planning.
- Preparation of the sets and help the definition of integration and automation.
- Experience with manual functional tests and technical tests such as performance, safety, automations, etc.
- High degree of attention to Reporting and generation of documentation.
- Knowledge in one or other tools: quality center, test director, selenium, Hudson, jira, bugzilla, silkcentral, etc.
- Valuable knowledge of methodologies such as TMAP, ISTQB.
- High level english.
- Permanent contracts.
- ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?