Solutions Architect for Smart ServicesBarcelona Senior
In regards to this project, you will join a pharmaceutical international client to help define the architecture of a software which gathers data and helps diabetic patients improve their quality of life.
About the position
- Design comprehensive solutions with a focus on IoT, mobile and cloud applications based on business needs.
- Closely collaborate with Product Management and Project Management and support them in creating realistic roadmaps under consideration of technologies, tools, costs and resources.
- Find the best solution among multiple possibilities to solve existing business problems; this not only includes technical aspects but your solution also needs to consider implementation efforts, regulatory aspects (e.g. data privacy, cybersecurity) and operational aspects (deployment, monitoring, support, etc.).
- Familiarize with the current solution designs, technologies in use and tool landscape to ensure your solutions fit in.
- Document (i.e. create requirements specifications) and describe the solutions to software architects, development teams and business stakeholders.
- Participate in design reviews and support the refinement of epics, features and user stories on a needed basis.
- Provide leadership and guidance in evolving current solutions, technologies and tools.
- Contribute to a technological strategy and roadmap based on business requirements.
- Drive the decision making process on technical topics (e.g. tech stack, CI/CD pipeline, cloud architecture, design principles and best practices) and manage relevant stakeholders.
- Experience as a Software Arquitect (At least 3 to 5 years).
- Project management and leadership skills.
- Experience designing and developing IoT solutions and complex software systems, including cloud and mobile applications.
- Good knowledge of best practices in regards to system security measures.
- Experience in software engineering, software design and architecture (Specially with design techniques (e.g. Arc42 or C4)).
- Experience with .NET Development Environments, Platforms and Frameworks.
- Experience with AWS/Azure Cloud.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in mobile IOS/Android.
- Experience in Full-stack IoT development.
- Experience with data privacy, cybersecurity and data integrity and their relevant standards.
- Experience with Requirements Engineering, Risk Analysis.
- Experience working with large and distributed teams.
- Experience with Agile Methods and Frameworks (Scrum SAFe, LESS, …).
- Experience with wireless communication and messaging protocols (e.g. BLE, NFC, HTTPS, AMQP).
- Experience working in regulated environments.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?