SQL DataBase SpecialistGeneva Professional
The global information management systems are being upgraded and expanded to ensure that all individuals assisted have their cases systematically stored and managed through a centralized, standardized system which allows unique cases to be tracked across different countries and access points.
Under the direct supervision of the IT Solution Architect in Geneva, the SQL DataBase Specialist will be responsible for supporting the expansion of Data Portal and providing information management support.
About the position
- Develop, implement, and maintain the following database and information system solutions.
- Document user requirements and analysis for the design, coding and deployment of applications to be created using Microsoft Technologies focusing on .NET applications with SQL Server, following existing standards.
- Plan and implement team’s calendar and different business processes regarding the portal.
- Support the planning, designing and implementation of division’s Information Management Systems and reporting tools.
- Ensure timely preparation and generation of local level information products, and support on information sharing and dissemination to all relevant channels.
- Identify gaps on data and information and contribute to finding appropriate solutions.
- Work with the IT Solutions Architect, Information Management Officer and other colleagues to develop the Data Dashboards.
- Develop data reports for the country, regional and global level on AVM indicators
- Support the continued development and improvement of reintegration and reintegration monitoring dashboards
- Incorporate data reports from Reporting Services into the Data Portal
- Provide ad-hoc support to the IT Solutions Architect on other tasks as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience
• Substantial Experience with the management of databases and information systems including design, development, implementation, and maintenance;
• 5 to 6 years of experience in SQL Database
• Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Reporting Services.
• Knowledge in Power BI is an advantage.
Fluency in English is required.
• Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
• Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
• Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
• Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
• Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- International working environment (CH, DE, RO, PH) with colleagues from all over the world and occasional business trips
- Continuous skill development
About the recruiter
Brulhart Elodie (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?