SSIS DeveloperMandaluyong City, Philippines Senior Developer Open Salary
The MS SQL DBA and SSIS developer will gather business requirements, produce specifications and develop the databases. You’ll support database functions by designing / coding utilities, monitoring performance. Works independently to develop, configure, code and test programs from specifications.
About the position
1. Develop ETL data workflows and code for new data integrations and maintain/enhance existing data flows and packages. Familiar with IBM AS400, File, SQL, Ole-DB, ODBC providers for connect to different system or applications make data exchange.
2. Perform data analysis and propose and ensure transformation covers all data possibilities including managing data anomalies, and exception handling.
3. Provide support to technical team, write the necessary required documentation as per the development methodology for ETL processes, and develop unit test plan, test cases and resolve ETL related test issues.
4. Data modeling design, according to business requires for dimension design, functions calculation.
5. Reporting service development, store procedure or T-SQL query data.
6. Provide in-depth troubleshooting skills to assist in resolving errors and performance issues including production support.
7. Keep alert of integrated product developments that translate to environmental or code modifications. Comply with internal development coding standards, procedural guides, and checklists for the support of the database systems.
8. Interacting with individuals from across the company in different supporting organizations and business groups.
9. Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customizations.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technology related field.
2. At least 5 years MS SQL Server experiences, design data modelling and solutions to fulfil business and system data requirements. T-SQL development experience in SQL Server 2008 – 2016 databases, writing complex SQL (stored procedures, functions, views), Familiar SQL Server, DB2/AS400, script the Store procedure.
3. 3 years of experience in SSIS Package Maintenance and Development, familiar with control flow and data flow development.
4. Define, develop and sustain the database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
5. Turning database performance, calculating values for database parameters to provide fast responses to end users. Support database functions by designing and coding utilities.
6. Skillful of SQL Server development and database structures, report development with SSRS.
About the recruiter
Mary Jade Samera
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?