System AdministratorGeneva Senior
We are looking for a System Adminitrator to strengthen our team and realize storage tasks, maintain physical and virtual server infrastructure, ongoing performance tuning and operating system upgrades.
About the position
• Understand existing Technical environment, Systems, Processes, Tools
• Support assistance and interacting with internal clients, ensuring data security, maintaining physical and virtual server infrastructure, backup infrastructure and ongoing performance tuning.
• Troubleshooting, incident management (recovery, repair), daily monitoring of existing systems.
• Technological monitoring
• Extensive experience with infrastructure management and monitoring
• Expertise in Virtualized infrastructure running under Vmware
• Expertise on backup infrastructure running under Veeam
• Expertise in storage infrastructure running with HP 3PAR
• Datacenter experience, with both virtual and bare metal hosts
• Jira, confluence
• Good level in English and French
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
- International working environment (CH, DE, RO, PH) with colleagues from all over the world and occasional business trips
- Continuous skill development
About the recruiter
Brulhart Elodie (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?