System Test EngineerBarcelona - Viladecavalls Professional
You will be working within the Vision and Autonomous Driving area. Specifically with a set up that invoilves CAN using CANoe.
The right candidate will have the opportunity of working as a QA within a team focused on the Machine Vision area qithin our current team of 4 people.
The project follows SPICE 3.0 using V-model for the software and testing development in these projects.
About the position
- Follow the test strategy defined by TM, supported by TL.
- Comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates and test plan.
- Performs static testing, analyze and test requirements.
- Identifies and design required tests, data and environment.
- Define, refine and execute test cases and provide evidences.
- Identifies and track defects.
- Test case development and execution reporting.
- Design test utilizing appropriate specification, structural, defectand experience based test techniques.
- Design and execution of both static and dynamic testing.
- Performs functional Testing to assess for accuracy, suitability, interoperability, functional and accessibility.
- Performs non-functional Testing to assess for Security, Reliability, Efficiency, Maintainability and Portability.
- Perform regression testing for project, product and PRV (product readiness verification).
- Use Task Management and executions tools according to Test Strategy.
- Design and creation of test data.
- Ensure testing environment version control.
- Clean up test data within the used test environment.
- 2 years’ on the software engineering side working as a QA Analyst / System Tester.
- Some past experience leading a small team, either technical or people.
- Experience working with CAN (CANoe).
- Experience doing QA Automation.
- Able to analyze requirements and transform them to functional test cases.
- Able to build test cases, organize a test catalog and follow a test strategy.
- Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
- Flexibility package:
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office program*
- Friday intensive shift*
- Gym for less.
- Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
- Flexible pay.
- Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
- Relocation package.
- Transport bonus.
About the recruiter
Mendes Gonçalves Verónica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?