Test Automation EngineerGeneva Senior
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for a challenge in a complex technical environment.
About the position
As a member of a highly qualified team, you will participate in software testing.
- You participate to the Agile/Scrum events.
- You are setting up test automation frameworks and create automated tests using Squish, Citrus or Java Custom Junit frameworks.
- You analyse and describe issues/bugs in our issues Database.
- You synchronize and update the Test Results Management tool.
- You lead by example with practical hands on experience in testing best practices (e.g. Test automation, ATDD, BDD, TDD…) in an Agile environment to support the respective team’s development towards Agile testing.
- Participate and contribute with your experience to the Community of Practice “Testing”
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a safety critical domain.
- You have a proven experience in the writing of software testing.
- You have a high analytical capacity and you are able to understand the end user needs and transcript them into your test cases.
- You are adaptable, autonomous, rigorous and you appreciate teamwork.
- You are organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- You have a high resistance to stress, and you are flexible.
- You have a good knowledge of Python and JAVA languages for automatic test writing. A Python and/or JAVA development experience is appreciated.
- You have a proven experience with test automation tools (Squish, JMeter, SoapUI, Citrus, Junit …)
- Computing experience in areas with real-time and security requirements, as well as experience with standards such as ESARR6/EC482, ED153, IEC61508 and ISO12207 are major advantages for this position.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English is required, German is a plus.
Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications) covered by ERNI
Flexible working time & overtime compensation
Well-established community: Developers Community Sessions, Brownback Sessions, Cinema , Gaming Club
About the recruiter
Brulhart Elodie (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?