UX/UI DesignerMadrid Professional
As a UI/UX Designer you will be a part of our Product team and help us improve the user experience. In this role you will have a chance to impact the end-to-end process of enhancing our platform and to give the best possible experience to our users. You will work with different teams and stakeholders to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces in order to create a compelling visual experience for users, partners, and employees.
About the position
- Create user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- Create engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers’ goals and delight at the same time.
- Conduct guerrilla user testing and other research techniques.
- Advocate for a WOW customer experience.
- Agile, Scrum
- Web Design UI
- Sketch, Photoshop
- CRO (A/B testing)
- Regulated training in Fine Arts and / or Design
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS Layout, as well as experience in CMS (content management)
- English and Spanish
Permanent contracts. ERNI career path.
Flexible working hours.
Home office program*
Friday intensive shift*
Gym for less.
Free language courses (English, Spanish and German).
Private medical insurance with Adeslas.
Attractive referral bonus. If needed:
About the recruiter
Perarnau Jimenez Claudia (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?