Vue.js DeveloperBarcelona Senior
We are looking for an experienced Vue.js Frontend Developer to join one of our most important customers from the e-mobility industry and develop a web platform to monitor all products owned by clients and provide assistance in case of any issues.
About the position
- Work within an Agile environment, participating proactively in its common ceremonies.
- Build the UI of a web application.
- Create unit tests for the front-end code.
- Create steps in a Continuous Integration pipeline to run unit tests and static analysis.
- Work close with backend developers to integrate APIs.
- Work close with testers to find the best approach to build the testing solution.
- 3 or more years of experience developing frontend software solutions with Vue.js.
- Experience developing Web applications.
- Be experienced in Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of Lint and Static Analysis.
- Experience within Agile teams.
- Experience integrating front-ends with microservices platforms.
- You are fluent in English and can communicate smoothly with English-speaking people(at least a B2).
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid working model, between 4-6 days from office per month.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Gonçalves Correia Monica (ERNI)
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?