Xamarin App DeveloperBarcelona Senior
You will work developing a mobile application intended for use by patients with diabetes (PwD) running on an Android or iOS driven smartphone which incorporates:
Read-out functionality for Bluetooth enabled devices and CGM systems.
Insulin calculating functionality by means of an integrated bolus calculator considering Insulin on Board (IoB) through history read-out via Bluetooth Low Energy as well as read-out of the latest BG values from BGMs, CGMs or manual entry.
Logbook and report functionality.
The dosing control functionality allows PwD to apply a bolus which is either calculated by the integrated bolus calculator or by manually entered dosing values in insulin units (IU) allowing PwD to consider between different dosing types.
About the position
- Definition of software requirements, user stories and tasks in collaboration with product owners and software architects.
- Software design and implementation of mobile applications.
- Implementation and execution of unit tests.
- Software documentation (code, detailed design, requirements specification on a needed basis).
- Close collaboration with test engineers to support integration testing of applications and interfaces.
- Participating in Scrum and other agile ceremonies as a developer.
- Participating in design reviews.
- Ensure high quality software and compliance to internal processes and guidelines.
- Professional experience in Mobile App Development + 3 years.
- Proficient experience with the following frameworks, tools and programming languages: C#, Xamarin, Azure DevOps 2019 / TFS 2018, GIT.
- Good understanding of mobile app architectures (e.g. MVVM) , algorithms and general software design patterns.
Nice to have:
- Experience in medical technology or other regulated industries.
- Understanding of cyber security of mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience with Bluetooth / BLE.
- Technologies & tools such as Kotlin/Android Studio, Swift/XCode, Jenkins, Coco.
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid an at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat race price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, Al, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
About the recruiter
Gonçalves Correia Monica
Email: [email protected]
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland to develop innovative software for international companies and small to mediumsized enterprises. Today, the ERNI Group has more than 800 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow. Interested?