- Recognising trends: An insight into regression analysis
- Why do we need digital transformation for medical devices?
- Mastering the challenges of mobile app testing: Strategies for efficient quality assurance
- Incorporating classical requirements engineering methods in agile software development for a laboratory automation system
- Unveiling the power of data: Part III – Navigating challenges and harnessing insights in data-driven projects
- Exploring Language Models: An overview of LLMs and their practical implementation
- Peter Zuber becomes the new Managing Director of ERNI Switzerland
- Unveiling the power of data: Part II – Navigating challenges and harnessing insights in data-driven projects
- Unveiling the power of data: Part I – Navigating challenges and harnessing insights in data-driven projects
- Collaborative robots revolutionising the future of work
Digital skills needed
At ERNI, we believe the digitalisation is important across industries. The healthcare is not exempt from this improvings. Listen to new ERNI Podcast and learn more.
News from ERNI
In our newsroom, you find all our articles, blogs and series entries in one place.
Data plays a very important role in every area of a company. When it comes to data, a distinction is made primarily between operational data and dispositive data. Operational data play an important role, especially in day-to-day business. However, they are not nearly as relevant as dispositive data. This is because these data are collected over a longer period of time and provide an initial insight into the history or the past.
For hospitals, it is not up for discussion as to whether they want to digitalise. The increasing age of the population in western countries and the progressive shortage of medical professionals mean that without digitalisation, the healthcare system will not be able to provide the quality that patients want in the future.
Discover the unique challenges faced in testing mobile applications and learn how to overcome them effectively. From selecting suitable devices and operating systems to leveraging cloud-based test platforms, test automation and emulators, this article provides seven essential strategies for optimising your mobile app testing process.
Incorporating classical requirements engineering methods in agile software development for a laboratory automation system
Traditional agile methodologies can sometimes struggle to accommodate the complexity and regulatory requirements of laboratory automation systems, leading to misalignment with stakeholder needs, scope creep, and potential delays. The lack of comprehensive requirements documentation can result in ambiguous expectations and hinder effective communication among cross-functional teams.
Unveiling the power of data: Part III – Navigating challenges and harnessing insights in data-driven projects
Transforming an idea into a successful machine learning (ML)-based product involves navigating various challenges. In this final part of our series, we delve into two crucial aspects: ensuring 24/7 operation of the product and prioritising user experience (UX).
Generative AI models have recently amazed with unprecedented outputs, such as hyper-realistic images, diverse music, coherent texts, and synthetic videos, sparking excitement. Despite this progress, addressing ethical and societal concerns is crucial for responsible and beneficial utilization, guarding against issues like misinformation and manipulation in this AI-powered creative era.
ERNI is setting an agenda for growth and innovation with the appointment of Peter Zuber as Managing Director of the Swiss business unit. With his previous experience and expertise, he will further expand the positioning of ERNI Switzerland, as a leading consulting firm for software development and digital innovation.
Unveiling the power of data: Part II – Navigating challenges and harnessing insights in data-driven projects
The second article from the series on data-driven projects, explores common challenges that arise during their execution. To illustrate these concepts, we will focus on one of ERNI’s latest project called GeoML. This second article focuses on the second part of the GeoML project: Idea2Proof.